More than Monthly Accounting
As a business owner your goal is to optimize your business and make meaningful, strategic decisions that drive growth. We want to make that as simple as possible for our clients.
With our More than Monthly Accounting services, we follow a simple process where we;
Identify your needs in a free consult.
Create a customized plan.
Provide on-going support for a simple monthly fee.
You get a dedicated team providing accounting
A customized, virtual accounting department taking care of your books and taxes. We handle all your necessary compliance.
Plus, we assist you with;
Cash flow can make or break a business. Important decisions — sometimes made daily — such as how often to bill or how quickly to pay vendors— can impact the cash position and health of your organization. We can advise or assist with the critical task of managing and predicting your company’s cash flow.
To help you to manage your business better, we can:
- Take your historical financial information,
- Combine it with your objectives and strategies, and
- Help you create a reasonable budget.
To help you to improve your results, we can:
- Monitor and report against your budget so you can see and improve your performance.
- Adjust the budget with your input on your business goals and processes.
- Tailor and build a KPI (key performance indicator) reporting mechanism to help you reach the next level.
- Make your data work harder for you by determining the relevant data points and transforming them into a meaningful financial projection to help you reach your short- and long-term goals.
There are three critical positions in a mature business accounting function:
- Accounting personnel who handle routine daily transactions,
- Controllers who oversee the staff and internal processes, and
- CFOs who manage the company’s finances, including financial planning, management of financial risks, record-keeping, financial reporting, and data analysis to support management.
If your business needs one, two, or all three of the roles filled — or assistance in building an accounting function in your organization, then Accountability Services is well-positioned to serve you.
Tax Compliance & Tax Savings
Will Rogers once said that the difference between death and taxes is death doesn’t get worse every time Congress meets. And he was right.
Although the Tax Code has been in existence since 1913, it changes almost yearly. For most business owners, it becomes matter of trying to figure out what has changed and how it will affect you.
Not only do our tax advisor stay on top of the changes for you, they strive to deliver value — and those light-bulb ideas — in other areas that might surprise you.
Our services include the five major types of business tax, plus any tax issue that relates specifically to your business.
- Gross-receipts tax
- Corporate franchise tax
- Employment withholding tax
- Excise tax
- Sales tax
Your business is your single biggest investment — your time, your money, your talent, and your attention. You require advisors and consultants who will jump in, roll up their sleeves, deliver solutions, and assist in implementing bright ideas to drive your business. That is why we say your success is our success.
Go beyond basic financial reporting to get actionable management reports that help drive performance and profitability.
Imagine if you knew…
- Who are your most and least profitable clients? Most and least productive staff?
- Which products or services are your sweet spots and deserve further investment?
- What are your realization rates (revenue per hour paid)?
- What is your actual utilization percent (percent of time spent on billable time)?
We create and customize each client’s scorecard to show exactly what you need to know to make informed financial decisions for your business.
Strategy & Planning
There are lots of definitions of strategy planning out there, but it really boils down to two key concepts:
- Taking a hard look at where you are now and then and planning for your next steps and long-term goals.
- Getting solid advice and counsel aimed at maximizing your organization’s value.
If you are just starting out, we can help you get on solid ground by
- Developing a roadmap to help navigate you through every step as a new business owner.
- Choose an entity.
- Create a business plan.
- Address unique industry-related challenges and opportunities that may arise for your new venture.
External factors will impact your business — the economy, industry, laws, and regulations.
Our business support services are precision-crafted and versatile. If you are contemplating a business transaction, our consultants can:
- Perform buy-side or sell-side services to help you effectively plan, prepare, and maximize your success.
- Prepare pre-transaction information or provide post-transaction services to maximize your return from the transaction.
- Recommend ways to improve operational efficiencies.
Straight to the point, you want to know what your business is worth. We can help to determine the valuation method that is best suited for your situation — whether the driving factor is:
- Succession planning
- Raising capital
- Stock valuation
- Merger, or another need.
Our technology team can help you identify ways to:
- Integrate your accounting system
- Migrate your accounting system to an upgraded platform
- We offer implementation, project management and training services as well.