If you want to work at a firm that recognizes its success depends on yours…
You should explore Accountability Services. We are a dynamic, growing company that recognizes our success depends upon the individual success of those who work with us. We value hard work, but appreciate the importance of personal and family time.
We are seeking a take-charge, self-starter and resourceful individual to prepare a broad spectrum of federal tax returns (corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, and individuals). This person will work closely with the Firm’s managing principal. The incumbent must strategize and advise clients on topics related to areas beyond the typical tax planning techniques in areas such as entity formation, operations, liquidation and sale, liaise with attorneys and executors on estate administration, etc. They will also provide tax guidance to the Firm’s CAS Advisory team when client tax issues or questions arise. This position also calls for oversight, mentoring, and serves as a primary point of contact for many tax clients.
This position is the springboard to leadership and management. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, willingness to learn new things and obsessed with client service.
Position is a vital role for maintaining a vibrant culture based on client obsession, trust, respect, continuous learning and fun.
- 8 years full time tax experience in public accounting
- Build new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business
- Prepare internal memoranda, written correspondence / guidance and letters to taxing agencies
- Manage multiple clients, budgets, production goals
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, active CPA license in good standing
- Strong technical background in tax issues facing Partnerships and Corporations
- Possess analytical skills including strategic thinking and planning
- Client service orientation and responsiveness
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated people skills, team-building skills, effective time management skills and supervisory
- Consultative nature and demeanor
- Ability to facilitate and lead client meetings
- Advanced presentation and speaking skills
- Demonstrate confidence with aptitude to progress into management
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday, year-round. It is not a remote position, although some flexibility may be arranged. Interested? Please click here to email your resume and cover letter!